THE SCAR (EPISODE 2)

The journey was smooth and Mrs Folagbade went back feeling lonely but
she braced herself up after reading some verse of the scripture and slept off.
Weeks turns into month when she had seen her daughter last.
Ademide is the chapel prefect of her school due to some distinct qualities
seen in her, she is a Godly, obedience and matured young lady and this
made her different from her collegue. Everyone wants to be her friend and
she is always ready to give her time whenever she is needed. Being the
chapel prefect she has a very good voice and this made it easy for her to
gain everyone attention whenever she leads the worship section. Missing
her quiet time has never happened since she resumed the hostel, her mum
has made her believe that God is the first person to communicate with early
in the morning if she wants to go far in life. These attribute of
communicating to God first is known by everyone in the same block with
her, it another time for Friday fellowship as usual she is to take the choruses
and worship. Ademide mounted the chapel stage and everyone was set to
receive the best through her worship. She began, with her favorite song by
Mc Powell,
 I give myself away
 I give myself away
 So You can use me
 I give myself away
 I give myself away
 So You can use me
 I give myself away
 I give myself away
 So You can use me
 I give myself away
 I give myself away
 So You can use me
 Here I am
 Here I am
 Here I stand
 Lord, my life is in your hands
Lord, I'm longing to see
 Your desires revealed in me
 I give myself away
 I give myself away (I want to be use by you)
 So You can use me
 I give myself away
 I give myself away
. So You can use me
 Take my heart
 Take my life
 As a living sacrifice
 All my dreams all my plans
 Lord I place them in your hands
 I give myself away (I give myself away)
 I give myself away
 So You can use me
 I give myself away
 I give myself away
 So You can use me
 I give myself away (I give myself away)
 I belong to you I give…
The hall was charged up, majority were on their kneels singing the song while some maintained their previous
position connected to the realm of glory. Moving to the next order of the service was impossible because everyone
were lost in the realm of worship and that was where the fellowship ended, the fellowship was dispersed individually.
Ademide continued in that spirit of being who she and never did anything to make the presence of God depart from
her. Their final exam is quickly approaching and all the student were preparing adequately for the exam. God’s glory
group of school is a government approved school and have the opportunity to have other schools under them to
register for the West Africa Examination Council ( Wassce). One of the schools under them is the Emefem group of
School and most of their student now come over for the practical aspect of the exam. Among the student there is
Adesire Folorunsho who was the eldest among all the student from that school and given special attention due to his
age. First day in God’s glory group of school Adesire who was the reserved type find it difficult to mingle with other
student but the third day it was so surprising to see Adesire talking and gisting with Ademide which made some of her
friend jealous. After the practical they both met on the school field
 ‘ Hi Ademide, how was your practical?
 Fine and yours?
 It was nice hear you sing at the chapel
 Thanks replied Ademide,
 Your voice sounds angelic and I love it.
Ademide became unusual silent for some minutes before she could get back herself
 Ehnnnnnnnn, she stuttered, thank you and thank God
They both departed and Ademide is back to her room but find it difficult to get her mind off from what was discussed
in the afternoon, her block mate noticed her unusual silent and they asked her if she was fine but she only replied
them that she was okay. Over the night Mrs Folagbade had a very scary dream, in the dream she saw a strange
figure clothed in a coat of different color beckoning on her to bring her daughter to an unknown place, shevehemently refused and held firmly to her daughter but alas her daughter broke free from her and ran to the man to
an unknown place. She woke up with a shout from her dream No!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then she began to pray for her daughter
speaking in tougues until she finally slept off. The next day she packed some things and head to her school,
Ademide’s friend was the first to sight her mum from afar and ran into the hall to call Ademide.
 ‘Mummy!!!!!! Ademide shouted as she ran towards her,
 Am happy to see you,
 But mum you didn’t inform me about your coming,
 Hope all is well mum?
 All is well my daughter hope there everything is well with you?
 Yes ma.
She took her daughter hand and went to different place where there won’t be any distraction. Ademide my daughter
are you sure you are not facing any difficulty? Is anyone pressurizing you? But Ademide shaked her head which
indicate a no. Her mum narrated the dream to her and finally they discussed and prayed together before she left. The
friendship between Ademide and Adesire is now strenghthen that everyone now begin to gossip about them while
those that find it difficult to keep it to themselves had to call Ademide and tell her to cut off but she refused and
claimed there was nothing between them. Then the unusual began to happen, whenever the two love birds are
together they feel like smooching each other but they are usually stopped by either a passerby or a nearby noise. The
she never knew God was still interested in her for stopping her from doing the unimaginnable. Then it finally
happened. The were at their usual corner and the devil crept in and that was how Ademide was disflowered on a
stand. She cried and cried but it was too late, she went back to the hostel but couldn’t sleep all through. Later on she
prayed for forgiveness and broke the friendship with Adesire and continued to live her life but not as vibrant as
before. It was a sunny afternoon, three weeks after what was done Ademide was rushed to the school clinic after she
became unconcious. A test was conducted immediately which reveals that she is carrying a baby of three weeks old.
Initially it looks like she was dreaming when she was told even the school authority did the test severally to be sure of
what was seen, reality dawn on her that what was done in the secret some weeks back has finally germinated. She
wept and pleaded not to let her mum knows about her present situation, all her pleading went on deaf ears because
the school authority was highly disappointed at her. A call was placed to her mum
 ‘Hello Mrs Folagbade………..
What did you think will be the response of Mrs Folagbade?
Will Ademide be able to write her final SSCE exam?
Would Mr Folagbade appear now?
Watch out for episode 3…………...

Comments

  1. Great.....look forward to seeing the outcome wether she'll write the exam or not
    A piece of something to learn let your emotions be checked we are humans
    Don't get carried away

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly the point! Emotions can destroy if not properly checked on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 🤔 Emotions, if not put under check is dangerous...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MY FAMILY TREND

MY FAMILY PRESSURE (FINAL SAGA)